ap3x clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ap3x clan

Welcome to ap3x Clan .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ap3x Leader
ap3x',Icon
ap3x Clan Co-Leader
ap3x',JeRrY
ap3x Clan Recuiter
ap3x',Whlt3tOaD
ap3x Member
ap3x',No'_*name._ ap3x',Lokipl ap3x',DarkLight ap3x',JuIce ap3x',D3us ap3x',>Error< ap3x',Vuris ap3x',Black ap3x',Mint ap3x',REAPER ap3x',KokesAKola ap3x',chriis ap3x',ConverS
Latest topics
» Spliff Application
Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other?? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:16 pm by ap3x'.'Wh!t3tOaD

» !NEW CLAN WEBSITE!
Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other?? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:11 pm by ap3x'.'Wh!t3tOaD

» Double-Clan maybe
Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other?? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:02 pm by ap3x'.'Wh!t3tOaD

» The New Clan
Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other?? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:54 pm by ap3x'.'Wh!t3tOaD

» AP3X CLAN IS A MOTHERFUCKER CLAN
Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other?? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:48 pm by ap3x'.'Wh!t3tOaD

» Public TS3 Server
Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other?? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:18 am by chriis

» Str0ng3rs APP
Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other?? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:28 pm by Kratos

» Toad~~~I change ur account to admin XD~~~~
Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other?? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:39 pm by ap3x'.'Wh!t3tOaD

» Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other??
Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other?? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:47 am by chriis

October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chriis

Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other?? Empty
PostSubject: Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other??   Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:07 pm

For ie: Teamspeak, Ventrillo or anything??
Back to top Go down
ap3x'.'Wh!t3tOaD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other??   Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:49 pm

No, we don't..
II thought the same question too.. But no.
I am searching a way to make a server, but you'll have to wait I think.
Back to top Go down
chriis

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other??   Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:53 pm

i know how to make one
Back to top Go down
ap3x'.'Wh!t3tOaD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other??   Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:56 pm

Me too.. But I mean I am searching a way to make it FREE
Back to top Go down
chriis

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other??   Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:13 pm

o yah i know how to make one free
Back to top Go down
HellYeah!!!

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other??   Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:34 pm

can u teach me!!!
Back to top Go down
chriis

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other??   Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa8T6KM9_go <--- watch this video then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bfrcF_Lc00 <---- then watch this and thats all
Back to top Go down
ap3x'.'Wh!t3tOaD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other??   Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:23 pm

chriis wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa8T6KM9_go <--- watch this video then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bfrcF_Lc00 <---- then watch this and thats all

You sure it's free ? And do you know one for a server but Not team speak..
Back to top Go down
ap3x'.'Wh!t3tOaD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other??   Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:24 pm

I mean a gaming server, Like voxel..
Back to top Go down
chriis

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other??   Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:44 pm

o then i will have to look that up and yea it free i used it plenty of times for other games and websites
Back to top Go down
dekenizer

dekenizer

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other??   Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:01 pm

You can apply for a non profit licence. It's quite simple to make and it doesn't appear to make my URT lag even if my URT and TS3 Server are on the same connection out. So that means anyone with a decent connection can make one....

You just have to learn to know how to redirect port on your router to your TS3 Server.... and a pointer it's UDP
Back to top Go down
ap3x'.'Wh!t3tOaD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other??   Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other?? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:40 pm

Dek, you seem to be good with servers and ts3.. Teach me how to make a free server Razz
Back to top Go down
dekenizer

dekenizer

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other??   Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other?? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:43 am

First you need a new machine or a VM.

http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect-server-ubuntu-10.10-maverick-meerkat-ispconfig-2

Step 1 - 8 skip 6 to install linux on your machine

Download the correct file for your architecture:
- teamspeak3-server-linux_x86.tar.gz for 32-bit Linux
- teamspeak3-server-linux_amd64.tar.gz for 64-bit Linux

do a wget 'http://......tar.gz' just check what the link is.

Extract the archive in a directory of your choice and run the TeamSpeak 3 Server
binary.

Example (On Screen):
$ tar xzf teamspeak3-server-linux_x86.tar.gz
$ cd teamspeak3-server-linux_x86
$ ./ts3server_minimal_runscript.sh <--- do this one and WRITE DOWN THE ADMIN USER AND PASSWORD AND THE TOKEN!!!!!! you have 1 chance to do this.

Example (Background):
$ tar xzf teamspeak3-server-linux_x86.tar.gz
$ cd teamspeak3-server-linux_x86
$ ./ts3server_startscript.sh <-- run your server like this only if you have more than one thing you want to run on it... if not use ./ts3server_minimal_runscript.sh and make sure to run ./ts3server_minimal_runscript.sh the FIRST TIME YOU RUN IT TO GET THE TOKEN

I

----------------
(3) License File
----------------

To run the TeamSpeak 3 Server you require a license file. The license can be
obtained at https://sales.tritoncia.com/.

GET THE UNPROFIT ONE

Without a proper license file available the server will refuse to start. Once
the license file is available, copy it into the TeamSpeak 3 Server directory,
where the server executable is located.

use winscp to transfer the file to your server from your windows machine

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/winscp/WinSCP/4.2.9/winscp429.zip?r=http%3A%2F%2Fwinscp.net%2Feng%2Fdownload.php&ts=1297740695&use_mirror=cdnetworks-us-1

Set the port foward or Virual server setting of your router to point incoming connection on port 9987 to the IP of your server that you have set in Step 7 of your Ubuntu Server Setup. That differs per router and it's a UDP. So forward UDP

Use the normal TS3Client as you always used to connect and input the TOKEN into PERMISSION - USE PREVILAGE KEY And the rest you have to read the docs to set up stuff
Back to top Go down
ap3x'.'Wh!t3tOaD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other??   Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other?? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:32 pm

I am too lazy to read that =/... But you seem serious ;D
Your pic of the Linux penguin makes me allways Laught, when you are serious.. Hahahha
Back to top Go down
ap3x'.'Wh!t3tOaD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other??   Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other?? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:55 pm

And Chriis version can be the same.. And it is the Chriis version free ? And your version is too hard..
Back to top Go down
chriis

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other??   Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other?? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:47 am

my own is free and easy lol
Back to top Go down

Do you guys have any type of way to cummunacate with each other??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ap3x clan :: General Discusion :: The Clan-
Jump to: